Our local newspaper had a special section this week showing the classes of 2021. Each kindergartener was interviewed and the interview and photo was put in the paper. Josie's is hilarious:
You lost some teeth. "On the bottom. They're coming in really, really fast!" Do you live in Steamboat Rock? Nod. Did you watch the parade last weekend? "I got lo-o-o-ts of candy! You know what? The horsers were at the end of the parade adn they went potty on the road!" Did someone come around and clean it up? "NO." So, the celebration was fun? Were there lots of things to do and to eat? "Not real food...just candy, and suckers and Tootsie Rolls and stuff."
The funniest thing for me is that I can hear her little voice and can imagine her facial expressions as she was talking about the horses! I love it!
1 comment:
"Did someone come around and clean it up?" "No!" I sense some sarcasm! She's so cute! I love it!
Post a Comment